- 1 cup oats (use gluten-free oats if needed)
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter (non-oil at the top kinds)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (use gluten-free if needed)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until it looks like a evenly distributed uniformed dough.
- Roll the dough into twenty-four 1-1/2 inch balls.
- Refrigerate the bites for 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.